Saturday, November 13, 2010

Mucus Day Late On Period

One Piece: Blackbeard

Waiting to announce something with a bit of chicha, I take to upload a fanart I started drawing it in the past Lounge Manga, and I've been finishing to spare I had.

From now on I will make a series of fanarts about some of the characters that I like One Piece (manga very, very recommendable if you have not read, take advantage now that have come so far only 54 volumes XD) It is also an excuse to go to practice the direct digital color (although this had a basic design that I have been eliminating color), and also to tap for the odd picture, which, if not so you never find the time.

For the first fanart of many (hopefully) will be about Blackbeard, one of the antagonists of the story, and spoilers do not say much more. Well, I hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment