Thursday, December 30, 2010

Biology Lab 8 Hardy Weinberg Problem 3

CURRENTLY WORKING AT TM: TM



This Christmas, Santa brought me one of the best gifts you can bring, and more at the times in which we are .... CURRO!
And is that for about 2 weeks I started working on the Phoenix study . Right now I'm for a month and a half, until late January, and then we will go seeing, but for now I'm happy with it that I have.

With this, the hours he could devote to my stories, my projects and my rolls have been reduced considerably, now to be seen whether I am eager to continue drawing at home after spending 8 hours every day drawing also .
But hey, I'm not complaining at all, the work environment is immejorable and is very gusto.Espero that it lasts a lot, and you can continue doing my projects, of course.

Finally, no more for now.
polvorones Happy holidays and eat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment