Monday, April 25, 2011

How To Get Effects On Your Webcam On Oovoo

,

entry under this title more or less as you can imagine what is going to go. Certainly not. I'm not dead, but then 2 months since I updated anything on this blog, and is the usual excuse, I've walked bundled with many things, among projects and work within a time until I can not tell what it is or hang something.

These last 2 months have been a fucking hell, what with one thing and another, I've seen between endless boxes of comics, clothes and dishes, and also sleeping 2 hours a day to complete a project to present in this room comics.

But nothing to complain about, the truth is that I'm much better than before, more relaxed and with renewed strength to move forward with projects, stories and illustrations.

First, Susy and I have moved into an apartment in Sant Cugat del Vallès, a city that I was pleasantly surprised by its quiet (ignoring the hordes of children and children who fill the streets, God, do not know as there may be many. ..) We are also half an hour from downtown Barcelona. Fix
floor was an adventure without the help of my parents certainly would still be half finished.

Here I hang a photic my new shelter:


On the other hand, Rakel Archer wanted to continue the project that appears in the Barcelona TM, and adapt to the market and presented to the French-Belgian Dargaud, who came to see the lounge from the comic book projects in Barcelona, \u200b\u200bheld last week.

decided to paint the first 5 pages and make some decent character designs, here I put a sample page and the character designs:


Also, the authors of Barcelona decided to make some postcards to promote joint work in the comic book lounge, which I have said is selling quite well, which I welcome.


More Stuff ... This Saturday, coinciding with Holy Week is celebrated the dyad of Sant Jordi, and a group of authors were to sign copies of the book of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bin the morning in the fnac sands, and afternoon in-store Standard:




now, a lack of responses from publishers on the draft Bestiary, I'm a little stand, I made occasional illustration, and designed some characters for different things I'm thinking.

I hope to update more often, and put More news and pictures, which I am about to finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment