Saturday, February 26, 2011

Orlando Area Gloryhole

26/02/2011 -> 14th day of Liga between Playas de Salou - 19/02/2011

Victoria for 1 to 7 on the beaches of Salou track where I could only attend the 1 st half and honestly I was disappointed very much the attitude of local coach resigning from the first minute to win the game. Has been putting the 4 players in 9 meters locked and the only obsession was not to lose by a landslide. At this age should be taught to play football instead of losing by a few goals.
Salou beaches enclosed by 9 meters

Little history has been the first part. It could summarized in possession of 95% for Nastic and 5% for the goalkeeper beaches of Salou. The lads have tried Nastic implement the concepts practiced for several weeks, this time with far more patience than in other weeks 3 and pivot attack a banda. Perhaps the play with less danger to a distant shot has managed to score the only goal in the first half to reach the break with the slightest advantage from 0 to 1.

I hope someone sends me a chronicle of the second part to publish it because as I said before, I could not attend the 2 nd time.

PS I just got the chronicle of Mr., there was:


The 1st half was as you say a lot of possession and putting the rotation and the circular rotation of 4 times, fulfilling the basic objective of not conceding a goal. I remember that they have not shot any time in the 1st half. The result, although it gave a misleading way to profit rival.

Playas In the 2nd half lines has risen a little more advance and a center line and 3 defenders have tried to squeeze a bit more. It was nice few minutes of play because we allowed to play very well, 4 dividing the result that I scored Eric the 0-2. Minutes after the referee has pitat penalty for hands completely unintentional and has risen by 1 to 2. This is done in advance to Playas envalentonat left spaces and lines in three cons of book and end the second pole finicat have the game 1-5. But now have become close with less conveciment and I scored 2 goals that were much more if the goalkeeper had not been so successful

tactically good game, children have been made defense to rotate them closed without me saying anything. Only goal I scored as not to concede goals and Marc do mistakes. They met perfectly.

Enric



0 comments:

Post a Comment